Saturday, June 21, 2008

hello temecula

Liz's aunt put on a tri-athalon. Me and Liz were a team & split it up. Kenz was on his own and ended up winning 1st place! 

             Liz sportin' her #. They had to write on us so it wouldn't get washed off in the pool.
                                     (sorry its sideways-i dont know how to change it)

                                             Me sportin' my #...again, sorry its sideways.


                                                        Me and Kenz, before it began.

Me and Liz before the events began. I dont know why she looks all nervous...I'm the one who ran the 1 mile.
                                                         Me and Kenz at the start line.

 At the end when everyone finished, they had a little award ceremony. It turned out that I was one of the oldest racers. I thought it was older people...turns out it was mainly for kids.

  This was the cutest little boy. He was 4 years old & he did the whole thing by himself. He ran the 1 mile race, biked for 2 miles, and did a 4 lap swim! I couldn't believe it! I only did the 1 mile race and I thought I was going to die. And he's only 4!

No comments: