Saturday, June 21, 2008

goodbye provo

My roommates took me out to dinner for my last night in Provo. The OG crew took me out the night before that. It was good being able to see everyone before I left! I love my friends! = ]



Charmaine and Whitney took me to the airport. We stopped at Denny's for breakfast on the way!
                                                  I love these girls!

                                                    hahahahahahah

                                    My roommates and I went out to Brickoven for my last night in Provo.

                                                    It was delicious!

Whitney put together a little 'going away' dinner at applebees with pretty much the whole OG crew! It was great!

                                                 Me and Christian!

                                                 Me and the twinners!

                                                  Me and David B!

                                                   Me and Loren!

No comments: