Sunday, February 1, 2009

i suck at blogging.

well, im obviously no good at blogging since i haven't blogged since september. BUT here's a quick one to recap on life.


rowan turned 1!
i got my mission call to Argentina! (sorry it's sideways..i dont know how to fix that.)
Tim's home from his mission! 
Home in Jersey celebrating Christmas/Tim's homecoming, etc.
Rowan loved philly! 
we chopped lots of wood...(well, mainly just justin)
spent time with cousins!
visited the shore, which rowan did not like so much. it was freezing though, so i dont blame her.
Since we were celebrating Christmas late, I spent Christmas with the Tate's. This is me and Rowan Christmas day!
Me and my roommates took some roommate pictures...and had a little fun
this is way back from thanksgiving when I went home to see the fam!


That pretty much sums up the last 5 months! Maybe i'll be REALLY productive and do a blog before I leave on my mission...we'll see. 

No comments: